General Rules and Regulations:
Strict action including expulsion from school will be taken against students for the following offences: –
- Breach of Discipline
- Cheating, lying, quarrelling, using foul language or any other immoral conduct
- Deliberately damaging the school property
- Rudeness to any teacher or any senior
- Absence from class or any other activity in school without permission
- Being habitually irregular in attendance, unpunctual, untidy, continuous poor performance n academics.
- Non-payments of dues
Students are not allowed to keep mobile phone, transistors, money, wearing gold jewelry etc. Such articles will be confiscated by the school. Students must look after their own belongings.
The school authorities will not be responsible for the loss of any article.